Our collection of hardback journals are produced with several designs, which make them fun to use and unique in their style. The journals are a handy 5" x 7" (12.7cm x 17.8cm) with a spine of ½" (1.27cm).
Available with either plain or ruled pages, the hardback journals are perfect for use as a notebook, school exercise book, diary or journal.
Our hardback journals are available with various different designs on their covers. The bird journals' covers reproduce a series of watercolour paintings commissioned by Taylor White F.R.S. in the mid-18th Century from the finest wildlife and botanical artists of their day.
The hardback journals are unique in their design and charming in their appearance. The different designs allow you to choose the cover which is perfect for you.
Uses For The Hardback Journals
The 5" x 7" hardback journals can be put to many different uses and are suitable for people of all ages.
- Keeping a diary
- Writing a journal
- Use as a notebook
- Jotting down school notes
- Recording favourite recipies
- and much more....!
Hardback Journal Specifications
- Size: 5″ x 7″ (12.7cm x 17.8cm) in size with a half inch (1.27cm) thick spine.
- Pages: 64 pages (128 sides) of 90gsm paper.
- Paper type; Available with plain or ruled paper.
- Hardback Cover: Chipboard with a vinyl laminate over the House Martin design.